I’m so glad you’re here – there are thousands of websites out there & I’m so thankful you clicked over. Here’s a little bit about me:
My name is Caroline TeSelle. Currently, I live in Lemont, IL, a southwest suburb of Chicago. I say currently, because in 23 years of marriage to this amazing man, we have called several places home.
When anyone asks me “Where are you from?” I always say, “How much time do you have?” Since we were married in 1997 we have lived in Maryland, Iowa, Ohio, North Carolina, Illinois, back to North Carolina & back to Illinois. It has been quite a journey! Add to that the 12 homes we moved in & out of and of course, along the way, we became parents to these amazing kids:
We are a close family & we strive to put the needs of others above our own.
I am a virtual assistant for writers and a dream cheerleader for friends.
Since 2007, I have been writing in this space with the hope of encouraging you in your marriage, home & friendships.
A few random things about me:
- I’m an ISFJ, Enneagram 9.
- I’m a hope*writer!
- My husband and I make a great cooking team – I marinade, he grills.
- Assistant for Tsh Oxenreider and The Nest Fest
- I love dark chocolate, especially this one!
- My first job was at the White House
- My favorite book as a kid was Watership Down
New here? Subscribe to my NEWSLETTER below!